POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Balls collection (61k) - Contributions needed : Balls collection (61k) - Contributions needed Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:30:19 EDT (-0400)
  Balls collection (61k) - Contributions needed
From: Nico
Date: 15 Oct 2003 11:14:41
Message: <3f8d6461@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

Since I'm always searching povray newsgroup to look for specific methods
of doing things, I decided to try to gather them all in a single picture
both to have a quick idea on what it looks like and also to have a quick
access on source. The image currently shows (in order):

  - Blurred reflection (from Povray Questions and Tips)
  - Spheric mapping of object (I did this one)
  - Ice (or water ?) from a recent post by IkA
  - Furtex by Rune S. Johansen

Of course, this image is still a WIP and it misses a bunch of other
great methods/tips that have been posted like subsurface scattering,
fire, water, furballs, media clouds, etc.

At this point, I would need your help to complete the image by adding
some more balls showing special effects/textures/methods...

Anyone interested ?
Comments ? Ideas ?

Nicolas

Post a reply to this message